1. The JIMS International Journal of Information Communication and Computing Technology (IJICCT) is published twice a year and intended to bring together important information on topics of general interest to IT spanning the subjects listed below:-
|* Ad Hoc & Sensor Network|
* Broadband wireless technologies
* Cloud Computing and Applications
* Collaborative applications
* Communication architectures for pervasive computing
* Communication systems
* Computational intelligence
* Computer and microprocessor-based control
* Computer Architecture and Embedded
* Computer Business
* Computer Vision
* Computer-based information systems in health care
* Computing Ethics
* Data Base Management
* Data Mining
* Data Retrieval
* Decision making
* Digital signal processing theory
* Distributed Sensor Networks
* Evolutionary computing and intelligent systems
* Expert approaches
* Fuzzy algorithms
* Fuzzy logics
* GPS and location-based applications
* Grid Networking
* Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
* Image analysis and processing
* Knowledge management
|* Management information systems|
* Mobile and Wireless Networks
* Mobile Computing and Applications
* Mobile networks and services
* Multimedia Communications
* Neural Networks
* Open Source Tools
* Pattern Recognition
* Peer to Peer and Overlay Networks
* Perception and semantic interpretation
* Pervasive Computing
* Performance optimization
* Security and risk management
* Smart home applications
* Software Engineering
* Speech interface; Speech processing
* System security and security technologies
* Technology in Education
* Theoretical Computer Science
* Web Technologies
* Wireless technology
* Information and data security
* Information Management
* Information processing
* Information systems and applications
* Information Technology and their application
* Intelligent Control System
* Intelligent sensors and actuators
* Internet applications and performances
* Internet Services and Applications
* Internet Technologies, Infrastructure, Services & Applications
* Interworking architecture and interoperability
* Knowledge based system
2. Manuscripts in accordance with the subject matter are accepted for consideration in IJICCT with the understanding that they represent original material, have not been published previously and not being considered for publication elsewhere.
3. The author(s) of the manuscript is fully responsible for the contents of the manuscript submitted.
4. Copyright of all the accepted papers are belonging to IJICCT and author(s) must affirm that accepted manuscripts for publication must not be re-published elsewhere without the consent of the editor.
5. While preparing manuscript, author must follow the under-mentioned word format.
? A cover page showing title of the paper, author(s) name and affiliation, full address, telephone numbers and email address.
? The manuscript must begin with a title, a short abstract, and a list of key words
? The Top Margin should be 1?, Bottom 1?, Left 0.6?, and Right 0.6?. Page layout should be portrait with 0.5 Header and Footer margins.
? The title should appear in single column at the first page in 14 Font size, below which the name of the author(s), in bold, with affiliation and E-mail ID should be provided centrally aligned in 12 font size.
? The text should be properly divided under headings and sub headings, the paper should not exceed 6000 words (8 A-4 pages) and should be in clear and concise English
? It should be typed in 10-point Times New Roman Font on one side with double column, single line spacing.
? Images, charts, graphs, tables, codes, etc. used in the manuscript should be labeled below and should be originally self drawn in black and white only without any color text and background color shading.
? All tables, charts, graphs, equations and images must be cited accordingly and numbered properly.
? References must be placed at the end of the manuscript in IEEE format as provided in the template and their number must also be mentioned in the body of the manuscript, wherever they have been referred to.
6. All communications related to the Journal: IJICCT should be sent to the following address:-
Prof. V. B. Aggarwal
Chief Editor, JIMS
Director, Jagan Institute of Management Studies (JIMS),
3 Institutional Area Sector-5
Rohini, New Delhi-110085
Tel.: 011 ? 45184001/02/03, Fax: 91-11-45184032,
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org