Example of HTML Menu
Terms & Conditions
- Orders will be processed only upon realisation of full subscription amount and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- Indian Libraries/Institutes are required to place the order on the letter head of the institute. Students are required to submit proof of affiliation with their respective institutes.
- Print copies will be dispatched directly by the respective society/publisher.
- Agency Discount Allowed To Subscription Agents Approved By Good Office Committee Only
- For multi-user access and site licensing, please contact us at - email@example.com.
- To subscribe, please contact us at - firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The right to amend/change access and subscription policies rests with DE and the respective publishers.
- Online access will be activated within 24 hours of realisation of payment, subject to receipt of correct information on username/IP of the subscriber.
- Sample issue for each publication is available.
- The access will be blocked:
- If same username logs in simultaneously from 2 different IPs.
- If user requests for the same and furnishes valid reasons for blocking.
- Due to technical issue.
- Rates indicated on website are for single user/IP address only. For site licensing or multiple user access, please refer to our subscription policy.
Trial Access Policy
- Trial access facility is for institutional subscribers only.
- IndianJournals.com reserves the right to deny an access request, without furnishing reasons.
- Trial access can be availed only once by each institution, during a subscription year.
- Trial access is IP based only.
- Trial access will be valid for 30 days, from the date of activation. For extension of deadline, contact IndianJournals.com.
- Online subscription includes current subscription plus contents published from 2005(if available).
- Print subscription is volume based whereas online subscription is calendar year based. Even if the print version is not compiled by the society within delivery time, online renewal of subscription has to be carried out anyway.
- Subscription rates of all journals change effective 1st October every year. Any access after the given date requires a payment of the new prices.
- For Site Licensing / Multiple users access (single premises) fee equivalent to 5 (Five) users will be charged i.e. five times of prevailing single user online subscription rates.
- Payment can be made by Draft/Cheque, favouring INDIANJOURNALS.COM, payable at New Delhi. Outstation cheques have to pay Rs. 100 extra.
- You can remit the payment through Bank Transfer. For details, please get in touch with email@example.com.
- Rates are inclusive of postal charges and online access.
- Once the order is processed, money shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Archives are accessible for a period of Ten (10) years subject to Annual Activation.
- 25% of current subscription shall be charged as annual activation fee in case of archives & deep archives.
- Archives consists of content published 1995 onwards subject to maximum Ten (10) years. (1995-2004).
- Deep Archives consists of content published earlier to 1995 (if available).
For Subject Collections
- All Subject Collections are a bundle of subject-specific publications on a given date.
- Subject Collections are offered at discounted prices.
- Any publication uploaded to the same subject category, during the given subscription period, can be accessed without paying any additional charges.
DE is not responsible for any ramifications arising out of usage of information.
║ Site map
║ Terms & Conditions ║
127,168,753 visitor(s) since 30th May, 2005.
|All rights reserved. Site designed and maintained by DIVA ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD..
|Note: Please use Internet Explorer (6.0 or above). Some functionalities may not work in other browsers.|