This journal aims to provide a snapshot of the latest research and advances in the field of biofuels. The journal addresses what is new, significant and practicable. Journal of Biofuels is published twice a year (January-June and July-December) by IndianJournals.Com, New Delhi. The Journal has both print and online versions. Being peer-reviewed, the journal publishes original research reports, review papers and communications screened by national and international researchers who are experts in their respective fields.
The original manuscripts that enhance the level of research and contribute new developments to the biofuel sector are encouraged. The work belonging to the fields of biosciences, biotechnology, chemical engineering, biofuel production, quality assurance & standards, automation and other related areas are invited. The journal is expected to help researchers, technologist and policy makers in the key sector of biofuels to enhance their understanding of it. The manuscripts must be unpublished and should not have been submitted for publication elsewhere. There are no Publication Charges.
Editorial contact: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Guidelines for the preparation of manuscripts for publishing in “Journal of biofuels”
The authors should submit their manuscript in MS-Word (2003/2007) in single column, double line spacing as per the following guidelines. The manuscript should be organized to have Title page, Abstract, Introduction, Material & Methods, Results & Discussion, Conclusion, and Acknowledgement. The manuscript should not exceed 16 pages in double line spacing.
- Take margin as 1.” (Left, Right, Top & Bottom) on A4 paper.
- The Title of the paper should be in bold and in Title case.
- The next item of the paper should be the author’s name followed by the co-authors.
Name of the corresponding author should be highlighted by putting an asterisk, with whom all the future correspondence shall be made.
- This should be followed by an affiliation and complete official addresses.
- Providing e-mail id is must.
- Please keep the title, author’s name and affiliation center aligned.
Use the following font sizes:
Title: 14 point bold (Title Case), Author’s name(s): 12-point bold, Author’s Affiliations: 10-point normal, Headings: 11-point bold & caps, Sub-headings: 11-point normal & caps, Body Text: 10-point normal.
- The manuscript must be in English.
- Manuscripts should not normally exceed 12 printed pages, including illustrations.
- Manuscripts are accepted on the basis that they may be edited for style and language.
- Use Times new roman as the font.
- Words used in a special context should appear between single quotation marks the first time they appear.
- Lines must be double-spaced (plus one additional line between paragraphs).
Tables and figures must be included in the same file as the text in the end of the manuscript. Figures must be inserted into the document in JPEG or Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) format.
Abbreviations should be spelt out in full for the first time they appear and their abbreviated form included in brackets immediately after.
- Communicating author will receive a soft copy of his/her published paper at free of cost.
Diagrams and Figures: Only black & white figures are accepted. Figures should be entered in one column (center aligned) and should not exceed 6-inch total width. A minimum line width of 1 point is required at actual size. Annotations should be in Times New Roman 12 point with only the first letter capitalized. The figure caption should be preceded by ‘Figure’ followed by the figure number. For example, ‘Figure 10.
Photographs and illustrations: No color photographs are allowed. Image files should be optimized to the minimum possible size without compromising the quality. The figures should have a resolution of 300 dpi.
Equations: Using the appropriate editor, each equation should appear on a new line. The equations referred to in the text, should be numbered sequentially with their identifier enclosed in parenthesis, right justified. The symbols, where referred to in the text, should be italicized.
References: The papers in the reference list must be cited in the text in the order in which they appear in the text. In the text, the citation should appear in square brackets “”. References of Journals, Books and Conferences must be written as shown in the example below.
- Jones B., Brown, J., and Smith J. The title of the book. 1st edition, Publisher, 2005.
- Jones B., Brown, J., and Smith J. The title of the conference paper. Proc Conference title. 2005; 6: 9-17.
- Jones B., Brown, J., and Smith J. The title of the journal paper. Journal Name. 2005; 3(4): 101-121.
Submission of Manuscript:
The manuscript must be submitted in doc or pdf to the Editor-in-Chief as an email attachment to: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org. The author(s) should send a signed declaration form mentioning that, the matter embodied in the manuscript is original and copyrighted material used during the preparation of the manuscript and has been duly acknowledged. The declaration should also carry consent of all the authors for its submission to Journal of Biofuels. It is the responsibility of corresponding author to secure requisite permission from his or her employer that all papers submitted are understood to have received clearance(s) for publication. The authors shall also assign the copyright of the manuscript to the publisher IndianJournals.Com (India).
The Editor-in-Chief may be reached at: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org